Orthodontic treatment is not just for teens. In fact, many of our Frederick, MD practice’s patients are over the age of 21! Bloom & Reddy Orthodontics is a great place for your adult orthodontic treatment. Not only can you benefit from our state-of-the-art treatment options, but you’ll also experience the personal touch that our office is known for.
Common reasons why adults consider orthodontic treatment
Having a beautiful, confident smile is one of the main reasons why adults choose orthodontic treatment, but it’s not the only advantage. Orthodontics allows adult patients to:
- Perform better oral hygiene for a healthier mouth and a more confident smile
- Reduce uneven wear on the teeth in cases with a significant malocclusion
- Maintain healthy TMJ function
Treatment Options for Adults
For many adults, the thought of having metal braces is enough to discourage them from receiving treatment. Our Frederick orthodontists offer several types of braces that are comfortable, aesthetic, and customized to meet your needs, including:
- Invisalign® clear aligners
- Clear, tooth-colored braces
- Self-ligating braces for quicker and more comfortable treatment
- Retainers and clear aligners for minor tooth movement
- Dental whitening/bleaching
We recognize that, as an adult, you have different needs than children and require a different level of attention. Dr. Reddy will work with your general dentist and other specialists in diagnosing and treatment planning if you need multidisciplinary treatment.
To learn more about the benefits of adult orthodontics, please contact our Frederick, MD orthodontic office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reddy. We understand that you have a busy schedule, and we will work with you to make sure each office visit is as convenient as possible.